AARP Tax-Aides: Feb. 1 – April 12 2014
Call the Albany Senior Center for info & to make an appointment: 541-917-7760
|State of Oregon 2013Dept. of Revenue Forms and Instructions|
|Federal Forms from previous years IRS Forms back to 1990!||
US and State Tax Forms
Federal tax instruction booklets have arrived at both libraries!
Make the Library “Tax Central” this year
Tax forms are made available at both Libraries as they are received. If you do not see the form you need, it may be on its way. If you need it sooner, please ask at the Reference Desk at the Main Library or the Circulation Desk at the Downtown Carnegie Library. We will print tax forms and instructions for 15 cents per page.
Need a form from California? Need a form from 2007? The library has most personal forms and plenty of business forms to keep you in business. Ready to e-file? More and more folks are filing online and the Library has public use computers. Come on in and see what you have been missing.
AARP volunteers are available by appointment for free assistance with your filing; call the Albany Senior Center for information 541-917-7760. Appointments are available at the Senior Center on Mon., Wed., Fri. from 9 a.m to 3 p.m. and at the Main Library on Tues. from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Sat. 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Call the Senior Center for appointments at either location, 541-917-7760.
- The State of Oregon is no longer distributing paper forms and instruction booklets to libraries.
- The Internal Revenue Service is no longer automatically mailing forms and instructions to individual taxpayers. Tax forms and instructions may be printed for .15 cents per page.
- You can e-file using Library computers. Remember that these are public machines and you should be sure to log off when you are done. Remember that our public computers time out after 60 minutes. Come prepared and organized in order to complete your work.
More useful links
- Where to File — address & phone numbers
- Info about filing for INDIVIDUALS: from the IRS
- Info about filing for BUSINESS: from the IRS
- Essential Links to Tax Information
- If you are an employer and need to issue tax forms (1099, W-2, etc.) you may do so online
- Reviews of online tax software