Fines are charged for overdue materials based upon the current fee schedule.
- Fines for overdue library materials are $.20 per item, per day.
- Fines per item will accumulate to a maximum of the item cost or $5.00, whichever is lower.
Four-day grace period
- If overdue items are returned before the fifth day overdue, the patron will not be fined for the first four days.
- Patrons may continue to check out library materials until they have accumulated $15.00 in fines.
- Once a patron accumulates $15.00 in fines, library privileges will not be permitted until fines are brought below $15.00.