A key goal of The Albany Public Library is to help students, teachers, and other community educators find the information they want for leisure, research, education, or recreation. Let us know how we can help you and your students!
- Gather and save materials on your topic
- Send us your required reading lists in advance
- At the Library, or at your school
- Tours, puppet shows, story times, booktalks, research resources
- Your Family Night at the Library
Special Events or Displays
- Display student artwork or projects at the Library
- Host a public event Saturday or Sunday afternoon at the Library
Children and Youth Services Library Staff
Contact one of us by email and let us know what you’d like us to help you do.