The Albany Public Library provides computers for Public Use, as well as Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Wireless Access is available within the Albany Public Library. There is no charge and there is no password. The network will appear as COA. Wireless users are expected to comply with the Rules of Conduct and Acceptable Use.
- It is against Library Policy to display obscene materials; ORS 167.060 ~ 167.100
- One hour/day – Main Library or Downtown Library
- Public Computer Users will be expected to pay for printed copies by adding ‘value’ to their Computer User account.
- Failure to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy will result in immediate loss of computer use privileges for 30 days … or longer.
- Ask for assistance at any time.
|Library Rules of Conduct and Acceptable Use|
|Goovix FAQ / Groovix Toolbar|
|Open Office Tutorial|
|Albany Public Library computer training|