Mitchell’s Vintage Auto Service 1960-1982 (in library only)
EBSCO Legal Information and Resource Center To log in use “linn” as patron ID and “oregon” as the password.
Resources for Readers
The Albany Public Library offers two book clubs.
If you’re looking for good books to read, like to talk about books you’ve read, wish to meet other bibliophiles, or want to broaden your life perspective with exposure to new ideas and viewpoints, please come and join the group. If you have any questions or want more information, call the Reference Desk, at (541) 917-7582.
State and Federal Governement
- Oregon Blue Book Home Page
- Oregon Dept. of Revenue
- Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Division
- Oregon Revised Statutes
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon Vital Records
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- EPA – Information Services
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Home Page
- United States Bureau of Indian Affairs
- FirstGov.gov – Official website for searching the U.S. Government
- Federal Tax Forms
- The White House Briefing Room
- U.S. Government Publishing Office
- US Government Benefits
Statistics & Demographics