Due to limited funding the IRS is no longer sending tax instruction booklets to libraries. The Library has copies of instruction booklets for in-house use at the Reference Desk. You can print tax forms and instructions for 15 cents per page.
Order Tax Forms from IRS
You can order many of the 2014 tax forms and publications and have them mailed to you through the IRS web page.
AARP volunteers are available by appointment for free assistance with your filing; call the Albany Senior Center at 541-917-7760 for information and to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available:
Senior Center: Mon., Wed., Fri. 9 a.m to 3 p.m.
Main Library: Tues., 11:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Sat. 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- The State of Oregon is no longer distributing paper forms and instruction booklets to libraries.
- The Internal Revenue Service is no longer automatically mailing forms and instructions to individual taxpayers. Tax forms and instructions may be printed for .15 cents per page.
- You can e-file using Library computers.
- State of Oregon 2014 Dept. of Revenue Forms and Instructions
- Oregon e-file information
- Oregon tax payer assistance
- Departamento de Impuestos de Oregon