Due to limited funding the IRS is no longer sending tax instruction booklets to libraries. The Library has copies of instruction booklets for in-house use at the Reference Desk.
Make the Library “Tax Central” this year
Tax forms are made available at both Libraries as they are received. If you do not see the form you need, it may be on its way. If you need it sooner, please ask and we will print tax forms and instructions for 15 cents per page.
Order Tax Forms from IRS
You can order many of the tax forms and publications you need to complete your 2014 tax return through the IRS web page.
AARP volunteers are available by appointment for free assistance with your filing; call the Albany Senior Center at 541-917-7760 for information and to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available at the Senior Center on Mon., Wed., Fri. from 9 a.m to 3 p.m. and at the Main Library on Tues. from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Sat. 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Call the Senior Center for appointments at either location, 541-917-7760.
- The State of Oregon is no longer distributing paper forms and instruction booklets to libraries.
- The Internal Revenue Service is no longer automatically mailing forms and instructions to individual taxpayers. Tax forms and instructions may be printed for .15 cents per page.
- You can e-file using Library computers. Remember that these are public machines and you should be sure to log off when you are done. Remember that our public computers time out after 60 minutes. Come prepared and organized in order to complete your work.
- State of Oregon 2014 Dept. of Revenue Forms and Instructions
- Oregon e-file information
- Oregon tax payer assistance
- Departamento de Impuestos de Oregon
- Federal 2014 Forms and Instructions
- Federal e-file
- IRS Forms back to 1990 Federal Forms from previous years