Computer appointments are available at the Main and Carnegie libraries. Please use this online calendar to schedule a computer session or a study room or call 541-917-7580 to make an appointment over the phone.
This is a 2-hour appointment to use a computer while our buildings are closed to the public. Please arrive within 15 minutes of your appointment time.
Social distancing is required. All computers are cleaned between uses. At this time, library restrooms are not available. You will not have access to any area of the library outside the computer lab.
At the Main Library an elevator is available for those who need accommodation for getting to the 2nd floor. The Carnegie Library is not handicap accessible. Please make a reservation at the Main Library for accommodation.
Only need to print? Please don’t schedule a computer! Give us a call at 541-917-7580 and we will make arrangements to print your document so you can pick it up. We can print up to 20 pages black-and-white for free.
By registering you agree to the following:
- You will take your temperature at the door. Anyone with a fever of 99.9 F or higher or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed in the building.
- Wear a mask or face covering over your nose and mouth at all times while inside the library and observe social distancing rules. The library has disposable masks if you do not have one of your own. Please see the American’s with Disabilities Act guidance and Oregon Health Authority FAQs.
- Due to social distancing, staff cannot provide extensive computer help. If you need extra help with your work, you may bring one additional person to assist you.
- If your work requires sound, you must bring your own headphones or earbuds.
- We will not be able to extend your session. Be ready to exit the building at the end of your 2-hour reservation.
- You may register for one 2-hour reservation per week.