Public Use Computers
The Albany Public Library provides computers for Public Use, as well as Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Wireless Access is available within the Albany Public Library. There is no charge and there is no password. The network will appear as COA. Wireless users are expected to comply with the Rules of Conduct and Acceptable Use.
- Public Use computers have a limit of one hour/day – Main Library or Downtown Library
- The cost of black and white copies is $.15. Color copies are $.50.
- It is against Library Policy to display obscene materials; ORS 167.060 ~ 167.100
- Failure to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy will result in immediate loss of computer use privileges for 30 days or longer.
- Library Rules of Conduct and Acceptable Use