The Albany Public Library is excited to open our doors for visits by appointment!
- These 20-minute appointments are designed to provide quick access to browse the collections and pickup holds.
- Similar to our curbside service, you can come ANYTIME during the 1-hour window. Once you arrive, you will have 20 minutes to browse the shelves, pickup holds, and use self-checkout.
- Computers and study rooms are available for use.
- We can accommodate up to 4 people from the same household per reservation.
- Use the calendar below to make an appointment or click here
What to Expect on your visit:
Our goal in this phase of reopening is to get you in and out of the Library as quickly and safely as possible.
Lounge seating has been temporarily removed.
All toys, games, puppets, and furniture have been temporarily removed.
Only need to print?
Please don’t schedule a computer! We are now offering remote printing that can be picked up during curbside hours. Follow this link for instructions on how to upload your documents: https://apl.groovix.net/print/main/
If you have mobility issues and cannot use stairs, we can accommodate your reservation at the Main Library. The Carnegie Library is not handicap accessible.
By registering you agree to the following:
- Social distancing is required at all times.
- Wear a mask or face covering over your nose and mouth at all times while inside the library. The library has disposable masks if you do not have one of your own.
- Due to social distancing, staff cannot provide extensive help.
- For more information, see the Americans with Disabilities Act guidance and Oregon Health Authority FAQs.
- Questions? Email us at AskAlbany@cityofalbany.net or 541-917-7580