Study Room Policy
- Study rooms are available for educational, civic, and cultural functions that are open to the public FREE of charge.
- The study rooms are not available for social gatherings, religious, partisan, fund-raising functions, or commercial purposes.
- The study rooms are available when the Library is open.
- Reservations for the study rooms may be made no more than 12 weeks in advance unless arrangements have been made and approved by the Library Director, or designee.
- When a study room has been reserved and the reserving party is 15 minutes late (without notifying the Library), that constitutes forfeiture of the reservation.
- Rooms may be used for two (2) hours at a time per party. Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis by the Library Director, or designee.
- Patrons are to sign in at the Reference desk each time they use the room.
- The size of the group shall be limited to capacity posted.
- Food will not be allowed in the study rooms. Covered drinks are acceptable.
- Items left in study rooms will be turned into Lost and Found.